MFinance provides funds for various working capital requirements to a wide spectrum of entrepreneurs. The ticket size of these facilities ranges from K10, 000 to K1, 000,000 for tenors of up to 12 months.
MFinance understands that business people (including farmers) require funds as a matter of urgency, and strives to deliver the facilities within the shortest time possible. The average turn-around time for this facility is 7 working days.
With minimal requirements and a turnaround time of 5 working days, why would you pass up on this opportunity?
Consider the benefits:
- Flexible collateral options
- Quick processing time for your convenience
- Affordable life insurance
- Affordable insurance for your stock against fire and theft
- Should have minimum basic business registration
- Must have a registered company (for incorporated entities)
- Must have a business that has been running for not less than a year
- Business must be legal
This product will bolster the working capital and cash flow position of suppliers thus ensuring a seamless supply of goods and services as they will not have to wait for payment before supplying the next consignment. This product is structured in such a way that the business is allowed to draw money against its sales invoices before the customer has actually paid. The tenor of this product ranges from 30 to 90days.
- Copy of Applicant’s ID
- Articles of Association (M & A) copy
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Business Reg.
- Tax clearance certificate
- VAT Certificates
- TPIN – not limited
- Company profile – details of key persons
- Copy of contract (s) or Purchase order(s)
- Account Receivable Aging and Invoices
- Board resolution to borrow from MFinance
- List of jobs/contracts currently working on
- Customer List to the Business
- 2 passport size photos for – Directors
- Fully signed Application form
- Management Accts
- Bank Statements
- Audited F/S, if applicable
- sketch map of business location
Chilimba is a traditional loan scheme that works on a rotational basis where groups of people in business (usually business friends) get together for purposes of savings, acquiring loans and improving their social network through exchange of business knowledge and opportunities. Over the years, chilimba has helped many people who would, otherwise, be unable to raise capital to purchase household goods or to finance business activities.
The power of unity.
Consider the Benefits:
- Group co-guarantee
- Training on record keeping
- Training on leadership and group management skill
- RO attends all repayment meetings
- Convenience of meetings
- Clients choose venue
- Two passport size photos
- Group constitution
- NRC copy for each member
- Chattels (Household or Business
- Loan application document